MIKRONS® High Speed Mixers
- High Quality at Low Price is the Mission statement for MIKRONS®
MIKRONS® Single Shaft High-Speed Dispersers
are designed for intensive high speed, high shear mixing and dispersion
of products such as inks, paints, coatings, adhesives, sealants,
plastisol, pigment, resin, magnetic coating, confectionery and
food industry, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, oil and petrochemical,
ceramics, minerals, general chemicals, various dispersions, and
similar products of low to medium viscosity. The mixers typically
consist of a single High Speed Shaft mounted in the center of
the mixing vessel. MIKRONS® Mixers are available
in various sizes, with or without adjustable arms to hold the
mixing vessel in place, and hydraulic lifts.
• Heavy Duty construction of base, hoist, upper head, and
• Adjustable arms available to hold mix bowl in place.
• Lift manually or hydraulically operated (air/oil or electric
• Available in Tank Mounted, Thru-Floor, or Portable Mix
• Standard configurations or combinations of blades available.
• Rotating or “Indexing” head can be provided
Standard single shaft high speed dispenser models are available
in sizes from 1 HP to 75 HP, and specially designed models up
to and beyond 100 HP. Different combinations of technical specifications
for single shaft high speed mixers can be engineered to suit customer’s
Features and Benefits:
construction with stainless steel shaft and disperser blades.
• Inverter duty motors suitable for operation with variable
• Lift limit switch (to prevent operation when in raised
• Adjustable tank holder mechanism
• Hydraulic lift design
• Explosion proof motors
• Variable Frequency Drive
• Heavy duty belt drives and bearings
• Stainless steel wetted parts
• Safety switches
• Adjustable mix can lock mechanism
• Hydraulic lift
• Vacuum arrangement.